Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Christmas in September {Unity Stamp Company}


I am thrilled to be able to sneak into this week's Unity blog hop!
Although I am not technically a part of the Unity Design Team, I am one of Unity's Artists...so I was able to squeeze my way in. :o)

I am excited to share my projects with you today! To create them, I used two new stamp kits (Reason for the Season and Little North Pole) that I created for Unity Stamp Company:
{Reason for the Season}
{Little North Pole}

The first few projects are created using the Little North Pole kit:
And these cards are created using the Reason for the Season kit:
I hope you love these little cuties! I had fun creating them!

Unity is giving away two great prize packages!
There are two ways to enter to win:
  • Link up your Unity project by Wednesday night. (The linky closes at midnight CST.)
  • Leave a comment on each blog in the hop. 
(The winners will be announced on the Unity blog.)

Continue hopping on through to the Unity blog, and then go shopping!



Thanks for stopping by today!
Supplies:
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company (Reason for the Season, Little North Pole); 

Cardstock: Discount Cardstock (Brilliant White 110#);
Patterned Paper: Studio Calico (Brighton Pier 6x6 - green and white triangle); Studio Calico (Wanderlust 6x6 - red and white scribble); Echo Park (Sweet Girl - Border Strips);
Twine: The Twinery (Solid Maraschino, Solid Honeydew, Solid Peapod, Solid Lilac);
Tools: Fiskars (Trimmer, Scissors); Scor-Pal (Scoring Board);

26 comments:

Beth F. said...

I really love that Reason for the Season stamp set! Great projects!

Helen said...

Oh, these are fabulous!! I need all the ones on this page :)

Migdalia said...

They are all absolutely adorable!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Ruby said...

Great projects showcasing the stamps.

Toni Kwaiser said...

These are adorable stamps! Love the cute cards too!

cghundley said...

How cute these are
and what a great
way to use the
stamps!
Carla from Utah

Gaylynn said...

Tifany, these new stamps are the sweetest, especially the nativity set. I just love the tags and jar labels with them. :)

Jean said...

Such fun!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love your cute stamp sets and your projects!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh...those are the cutest tags for gifts I have ever seen. I am definitely going to have to order those.

SusieScrapper said...

Fun tags and card! This is a really cute stamp set!!

Mopheaded1 said...

Cute little kids! Great cards too!!! Thanks for sharing!

Patty said...

Adorable images Tifany!! Equally adorable gift tags & card!!

Lagene said...

Love the new stamps and all your sweet cards!

Guadalupe Galvis said...

love them. definitely inspiring.

Doreen said...

Love all your creations.xxx

Lisa :) said...

Super cute projects!!

Paula-Scrap Addict said...

so many uses for these little peeps, very cute creations!

SewPaperPaint said...

Sweetest little tags ever!!!

JPScraps said...

All of these are just so darn CUTE!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These little tags are too scrumptious!

Scrapthat said...

Great projects, TFS

Sweet April said...

Amazing tags,they are so lovely,simple and sweet.I love both stamp set!

ionabunny said...

What fun. Love the jar lids. Hugz

Sue D said...

Very cute projects. I really like the Reason for the Season set.

Janis said...

I am in love with the sweet little nativity figures!! Love seeing how the artist uses her own designs. Thanks for sharing your amazing creativity and awesome art with us!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com